Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Town (2010)

 
As he plans his next job, a longtime thief tries to balance his feelings for a bank manager connected to one of his earlier heists, as well as the FBI agent looking to bring him and his crew down. 
 
After hearing a lot of buzz about this movie I was very excited to see it. The only part of this movie I think should be getting any buzz is Jeremy Renner. The movie was entertaining, but bad acting and a laughable script really took me out of the movie. 
 
Being that most people have enjoyed this movie so far, I will link to a good writers review, that portrays what I have been hearing about the movie. Hopefully everyone will disagree with me and love the movie.

When to Watch Rating: Need for Entertainment

Playing in Theaters Now

No comments:

Post a Comment